True Life Church had a humble beginning in various locations. The church, at the time was called Apostolic Life Tabernacle, began in 1974 by meeting in homes, schools, banks, etc until a property was acquired in 1975 on Merrill Hills Rd in Waukesha, WI.
The first sanctuary was completed in 1977. Sunday school and education rooms were added in 1980. In 1990, a new sanctuary with a seating capacity of approximately 300 was built by members.
In 2011, the church purchased a former family health plan building/western suburban Christian School on 1615 Silvernail Rd as their new church building and location. About this time, the church name was changed from Apostolic Life Church to True Life Church.
A complete renovation and remodel made the facility compatible to the church environment. The congregation moved in to the new property on Memorial Day weekend 2012. We continue to see the church thrive and grow with new people who are seeking hope in this changing world.